First responders and healing professionals of sexual abuse survivors carry the heavy burden of bearing witness to some of the worst violations. The very pieces that make you good at your work, compassion, insight, and connection, can make you most vulnerable. These presentations and workshops are designed to increase participants knowledge, grow and maximize skills, and restore and expand compassion toward one of our most vulnerable populations.
Are you a first responder or healing professional?
Child welfare workers, pediatricians, nurses, ER staff, therapists, detectives, police officers, prosecutors, teachers, guidance counselors, child advocacy center staff and more
- Understanding and Engaging Parents of Child Sexual Abuse Survivors
- Interviewing the Adolescent Survivor
- Complex Trauma
- Vicarious Trauma
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Special Issues for Transgender and Male Survivors
- Cultural Competence in Psychotherapy
- Pre-doctoral interns
- Post-doctoral professionals
- Professionals working with children and adolescents
- Professionals working with youth with a history of child sexual abuse