Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist/Counselor, Fully Licensed
Growing private practice specializing in anxiety and trauma seeks a highly skilled, dedicated, licensed Mental Health Professional (PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LPC, or LMFT) to work on a part-time, fee for service basis in a comfortable and professional environment.
Brave Minds strives to be an inclusive, antiracist, LGBTQIA affirming practice. In addition to inclusion and collaboration, we value empowerment, growth, responsiveness, authenticity, courage and diversity.
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Maintain clinical file including notes, intake paperwork, and authorizations
- Be available on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday or Tuesday and Thursday
- Market and network
- FULLY licensed in the state of NJ to provide mental health services (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT)
- 2-5 years post-graduate experience
- Have the ability to join well and maintain ongoing relationships with parents, children, and adults while maintaining confidentiality
- Have experience with a variety of diagnosis and crisis situations
- Enjoy working with parents and children 5 to 10 years old
- Be able to work independently
- Demonstrate cultural humility and awareness
- Experience with trauma specific therapies (TF-CBT, EMDR), play therapy, parent therapies, and/or family therapies is a plus
- Experience with LGBTQIA and minority populations
Email resumes to Lisa Weiss, LSW, Practice Manager
- Please put the job title in the subject line.
- Resumes should include license information and number as well as educational and experience background.
- Please include a cover letter highlighting relevant experience, professional goals, interest in Brave Minds, and trainings in trauma.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
Learn more about us on our Careers page.
Excited to offer Mental Health Therapist employment opportunities.
Jobs for Mental Heath Counselors in Union County New Jersey!