We’re looking for Brave Healers
“Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.”
Brave Minds Psychological Services is dedicated to creating a safe space for individuals affected by difficult, traumatizing and painful childhood experiences to learn to trust, heal, connect and move forward. BMPS is committed to working with parents to create safe, nurturing, and attuned environment for their children where they can identify their child’s emotional, psychological and behavioral needs and sensitively attend and respond to them. Lastly, BMSP enthusiastically seeks to develop brave minded children, adolescents and adults who can live, love, thrive and excel despite fears, anxieties, and painful experiences.
Reasons to Join Us
- Brave Minds provides a comfortable and professional environment to treat children and families
- We create a supportive atmosphere for therapists and staff to grow and do their best work (Meet our staff )
- Beautifully furnished office space and waiting room
- Compensation is competitive
- Retirement saving IRA plan
- Regular access to supervision and consultation
- Processing of employment taxes
- Bi-monthly direct deposit
Signs You May be a Great Fit
- You are passionate about healing and treating children, adolescents, parents and families.
- You have specialized skills in treating children and adolescents.
- You thrive working with a team and learning from others but you also cherish your ability to operate independently.
- You enjoy being a part of, growing with, and learning from a multidisciplinary team consisting of psychologists, social workers, and family therapists.
Testimonials from Employees
Working at Brave Minds has been a breath of fresh air in my professional life. BMPS is a solid practice that encourages a positive, non-competitive environment. One of my favorite parts of the job is working with Dr. Fawn. I have learned a great deal from Dr. Fawn who is knowledgeable, respectful, available when needed, and supportive of my professional development. I also greatly enjoy the clientele I work with and the office space I work in. I appreciate the positive experiences I’ve had here and look forward to staying here long-term.
Being a part of the Brave Minds team has given me the greatest opportunity for growth personally, as well as professionally. When you feel valued by your clinical director as well as the other therapists, it creates an environment that fosters a passion and appreciation for the work we do here. As a current MSW student, I am learning and developing in my position here everyday. I have more than just a glimpse of what my future will be like a therapist and that is invaluable to me. Working for Dr. Fawn is truly a privilege, as she has taught me a great deal about the values and skills of being in this field.
-Lisa Weiss, Administrative Assistant
Employment Opportunities Available:
Brave Minds Psychological Services specializes in anxiety and trauma. We are looking for highly skilled dedicated licensed therapist to work on a part-time, fee for service basis in a comfortable and professional environment. Click on our current openings to learn more and apply for a particular position:
Child Therapist, Fully Licensed: Available days include Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Even if you do not see a listing that matches your skill set, send us an email to Fawn McNeil-Haber, PhD, Practice Owner. Please put “Interested in Future Employment” in the subject line. Resumes should include any license information and number as well as educational and experience background. Please include a cover letter highlighting your interest in Brave Minds, relevant experience, and professional goals.