Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of private practice?
Do you have experience in the field of Mental Health or are you enrolled in a Masters or Doctoral Program in Mental Health?
Are you hard working, detail oriented, organized, responsive and willing to learn?
Brave Minds Psychological Services, LLC is a private practice specializing in anxiety and trauma. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, dedicated person who is eager to learn and assist the Director of the private practice. This entry-level position requires candidates to work during the day for two days a week including Tuesdays and Mondays or Fridays for 10 to 15 hours a week. Weekly remote meetings Thursdays at noon. Orientation and training will require multiple days per week during the summer.
Pay rate: $14.00 per hour
QTPOC applicants strongly encouraged to apply
Spanish speaking individuals strongly encouraged to apply
Benefits of Working for Brave Minds
- Comfortable and professional environment to treat children and families
- Beautifully furnished office space and waiting room
- Supportive atmosphere for therapists and staff to grow and do their best work
- Retirement saving IRA plan
- On the job training
- Processing of employment taxes
- Bi-monthly direct deposit
- Testimonials from current employees below
- Reception: Screening, engaging and scheduling potential clients, answering phone calls/emails and tracking referrals
- Office management: maintaining office supplies, incidental cleaning, and file management
- Website building: writing and finding appropriate images for blogs and pages
- Blogging: ghost writing, researching, finding and creating appropriate photos
- Marketing: mailings, marketing material creation, and phone calls
- Social media management: creating posts for Facebook and Instagram using Canva
- Professional communications: letter writing, emailing and phone answering
- Experience in the field of Mental Health or career goals of pursuing a Masters or Doctorate level program in Mental Health
- Demonstrate cultural humility
- A passion to learn and accept feedback
- Detail oriented, organized, and responsive with stellar time management skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and WordPress
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- Have a valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Have a quiet and confidential space while working from home
Email resumes to Lisa Weiss, LSW, Practice Manager. Please include a writing sample and cover letter highlighting interest in the position and career goals.
Incomplete Applications will not be considered.