Are you interested in learning the ins and outs of private practice?
Do you have experience in the field of Mental Health or are you enrolled in a Masters or Doctoral Program in Mental Health?
Are you hard working, detail oriented, organized, responsive and willing to learn?
Brave Minds Psychological Services, LLC is a private practice specializing in anxiety and trauma. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly, dedicated person who is eager to learn and assist the director of the private practice. This entry-level position requires candidates to work during the day Tuesdays and Fridays for a total of up to 10 hours a week.
Benefits of Working for Brave Minds
- Comfortable and professional environment to treat children and families
- Supportive atmosphere for employees to grow and do their best work
- Retirement savings IRA plan
- On the job training and mentorship
- Develop education and skills in mental health and marketing
- Bi-monthly direct deposit
- Testimonials from current employees below
- Reception: Screening, engaging and scheduling potential client, answering phone calls/emails and tracking referrals
- Professional communications: letter writing, emailing and phone answering
- Marketing: mailings, marketing material creation, and phone calls
- Blogging: ghost writing, researching, finding and creating appropriate photos
- Website building: writing and finding appropriate images
- Office management: maintaining office supplies, incidental cleaning, and file management
- Experience in the field of Mental Health or Enrollment in a Masters or Doctorate level program in Mental Health
- Willingness to learn and accept feedback
- Demonstrate cultural competence
- Detail oriented, organized, and responsive with great time management skills
- Experience with children and parents
- Excellent phone skills
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest and WordPress
- Ability to work independently and interdependently
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Have a laptop and the ability to work in a quiet and confidential space while working from home
Email resumes to Fawn McNeil-Haber, PhD, Practice Owner Practice Owner. Please include a writing sample and cover letter highlighting interest in the position and career goals.
Incomplete Applications will not be considered.