Child Therapist, Fully Licensed
Growing private practice specializing in anxiety and trauma seeks a highly skilled, dedicated, licensed psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, or LPC to work on a part-time, fee for service basis in a comfortable and professional environment.
- Provide individual and family therapy
- Maintain clinical file including notes, intake paperwork, and authorizations
- Be available at least 2 evenings and/or weekends
- Market and network
- Current openings are for Mondays, Fridays, Saturdays and/or Sundays
- FULLY licensed in the state of NJ to provide mental health services
- 2-5 years post-graduate experience
- Have the ability to join well and maintain ongoing relationships with parents, children, and adults while maintaining confidentiality
- Have experience with a variety of diagnosis and crisis situations
- Enjoy working with parents and children 5 to 10 years old
- Be able to work independently
- Demonstrate cultural competence, humility, and awareness
- Experience with trauma specific therapies (TFCBT, EMDR), play therapy, parent therapies, and/or family therapies is a plus
Email resumes to Fawn McNeil-Haber, PhD, Practice Owner.
- Please put the job title in the subject line.
- Resumes should include license information and number as well as educational and experience background.
- Please include a cover letter highlighting relevant experience, professional goals, interest in Brave Minds, and trainings in trauma.
- Incomplete application will not be considered.
Learn more about us on our Careers page or